Friday, September 26, 2008

Micah Update

OK, so this morning, Micah had his doctor's appointment. He really wasn't due for one yet; we are just trying to get established with a doctor here in town. Here are his stats:

Height: 34 in.
Weight: 28 lb.
Comments: Once again, since I am babysitting all day today, Chris had to take Micah to his appointment. I missed him while he was gone. Anyways, the doctor said he is very advanced in vocabulary for his age. Awesome. I can't help but be proud of that. He is about average physically (50th percentile), and if he keeps growing at the rate he is, he will be 5' 8'' at the age of 18. So there you have it! If anyone is interested, I can give you Chris and I's stats when we go to the doctor. :) We don't even know when we are going; we just know we need to.

1 comment:

e. said...

Christopher! Sister Esplin is inquiring as to your snail mail addy. Could you email her and supply it? Thinxs.