Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Paige's First Tooth

Well, the waiting is over! Paige has her first tooth coming in! You know what that means, don't you? That's right! I need to start weaning her ASAP. After all the hoop-de-la of New Year's is over, I'm going to start the weaning process. I just hope it doesn't take a really long time. It will be nice when anyone can feed her; Chris and I need longer date nights. We really enjoy having our alone-with-each-other time.

But, anyways, the tooth is on the bottom left...her left, our right. She already looks so cute with a toothless smile, so it will be cool to see a smile with some pearly whites.

1 comment:

e. said...

I will be calling you tonight, Chris(T). I am in great need of your wise advice, oh Swami Chris. On a completely unrelated note, there's this guy that I work with off and on named Chris Crosby. Really freaks me out. Don't worry....I don't like him AT ALL. Not because he's mean or anything. It's just because he stole your name and that is so not cool. Plus I'm pretty sure he's never made anyone laugh so hard they threw-up. Also, my bosses name is Steve and everytime any one says, "Hey, Steve..." of course, I think of Hey Steve. No one knows what messes take place in my very muddled mind......