Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You wouldn't know she was a preemie by looking at her.

Devon had her 18-month check-up last Friday. It went well; the doctor said she looks healthy. Here are her stats:

Length: 31 1/2 in.
Weight: 24 lbs.

I asked the doc if there's a certain point where she has fallen too much. He chuckled and said, "Well, children at this age do that a lot." Yes, true, but Devon falls a lot... and more. She is more of a monkey than Micah was at her age. She tries climbing everything! All of that falling doesn't seem to have affected her mental development, though. I can tell that she understands quite a bit, even though she doesn't talk much right now. I have had several comments on how much my two girls look alike. I guess I never really noticed it before, but they do look quite similar. My two beautiful princesses.

No comments: