Friday, January 13, 2012

Life Happens Fast

I know that events in our lives can come and go quickly. In this case, the event I am talking about is Chris finding a job. Yes! Only out of work for two days, and then he's back to it! He will start working for State Farm Insurance tomorrow. We are very excited that he was able to find work so quickly. What an extraordinary blessing this is!

This doesn't mean that life will be easy. We will need to work very hard to make ends meet. But, opportunities and possibilities are out there to help us get by. We will make it. The Lord has blessed us in several ways so far. I know He will provide.

On a different note, this week I have been sick with a strep throat. The prescription I received has helped out a ton, and I think I am ready to run tomorrow. On Saturday, I will be running 18 miles with a friend. I'm excited and a little nervous, because I missed a few runs this week from being sick. So, I hope to end strong. Must keep training and working hard! The marathon is going to be here before I know it! I'm so excited for Chris and I to run this together. Running has been a great thing for us to share.

No comments: