Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Last night was Jenn and my date night. We (Jenn) decided to go see Benjamin Button. I have heard a lot of good things about it. My mom and sister worship the ground it was created on.

I didn't mind the movie. I will admite, I am a softy and when emotional things happen and the music is just right I will cry. I shed a tear, much to my frustration. After the movie I felt I just saw the.love child of The Notebook and Forest Gump. I am slightly frustrated at how some of the story panned out and flowed. The strength of acters carried the movie.

Overall I give the movie a B rating.

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok I loved Chris's movie rating service! It's so good to catch up on your little family, and it seems like you guys are doing great. I miss getting to talk to you Jen, and see cute little Micah!