Saturday, March 26, 2011

I feel stronger.

For the last several weeks, I have been working out using the P90X program during the week and a group strength weight training class on Saturdays. Chris says I've become buff. I do feel stronger, in the best shape of my life, but I know I could be even better. I tried to do a pull-up last week, and I could barely do it. That's one goal I've set for myself: to do a set of pull-ups. A set includes at least 10 pull-ups. It would be amazing to achieve that goal. I haven't been able to do a pull-up since maybe elementary school.

Chris continues to lose weight. He has lost 53 pounds so far! Not only has his body be changing, but his attitude about exercise has changed also. It's been a really positive experience for the whole family. Everyone is benefiting. We are planning on signing Micah up for a running class. This class will help him train to run a mile, which we will be doing June 4th, the Cox Medical Mile. Micah will get his own t-shirt and runner's bib. He is super excited!

No comments: