Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's About Time

Life's a struggle sometimes when there's so much I want to do but hardly any time to do it. And as the kids get older, we seem to get busier. Chris and I have our obligations and things we like to be apart of. Our kids are starting to become more involved in other things besides school. We enrolled Micah in basketball this year, and we've found out that it's not his forte. But he is trying hard and has been getting better. Chris and I have been concerned that he is too hard on himself, though. He is certainly a lot like his mommy. That part of me is definitely something I do not want to pass on to my kids. So between school, work, CrossFit, and all the little things in between, I am finding little time for journaling, reading, and writing, all those wonderful things I want to do. Chris is convinced it's about time management, and I'd like to believe that since I don't want to give up on what I enjoy doing, those things I do for me. Selfish?

One thing I am consistent about is simplifying my to-do list by only assigning myself 2 - 3 tasks to accomplish per day.  How do you manage your time?

1 comment: