Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi my name is Chris... I might annoy you

So I have this bad habit of taking my friends name and making a little song or saying out of it. Here are some example... (Warning they will get stuck in your head) My friend Emily when I see her I start singing "Emily my friend partner in many schemes." I think she hears it and sings a long the first time but after about 20 times in an hour she wants to kill me.

Lets move on to Steve. I watch Homestarrunner.com and one of the Strong Bad emails is about a cartoon he makes. One of the people in the cartoon says HEY STEVE! ALSO... I really like Flight of the Conchords. One of their songs is Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros . One of the lines in the song says, "Did Steve tell you that per chance........ Steve....." So every time I see Steve I manage again to say this about 500 times I see him. I even sing the song when he calls.

Now lets talk about Lisa. We all know the name Lisa is a name from the Simpsons and one of the episodes has a guy pretending to be Micheal Jackson and Bart and him sing a birthday song to Lisa. Micheal Jackson really does sing THIS song. I like to sing it to her every time I see her. I think she has a hit out for me.

The best thing is that I have a class this semester with all three of them.... at the same time.... oh yeah!

So just a warning if you want to be my friend... It comes with a risk.
See what I do to little kids...

1 comment:

e. said...

I'm not your friend nor am I your partner in many schemes. So take that. Steve and Lisa and I were talking about how we're going to meet you behind the Spori and blanket party you just because we hate it when you sing songs about us. Just kidding, but really.