Monday, June 30, 2008

Day #4 Vindicated























As soon as I brought home our daughter my son has decided that he is going to be on his worst behavior. He will not do what he is told and sometimes will do the opposite. Well this picture kind of vindicated me. He would not eat his dinner last night or his breakfast this morning. It took a lot of coaxing to get him to eat this dinner. A family in our ward brought over enchiladas that were slightly spicy. Micah doesn't handle spicy very well. So he ate his beans and salad. He took one bite of his enchilada and it spiced him out. So I took the meat out of the tortillas because that's where the spice was. I then told him to eat the tortillas. Remember he is still mad at me. So he took a big bite out of the meat. The freak out that ensued after was classic. This is right after he drank the milk to cool the spice down. It goes to show. Don't mess with Dad!

No comments: